FENIKS provides therapy and counselling for adults. When working with adults the following services are available:
- General consultation and advice
- Individual therapy and counselling
- Couple and family therapy
- Group therapy
Particular areas that may be addressed include:
- Personality disorder;
- Domestic abuse;
- Drug or alcohol misuse;
- Difficulties with relationships;
- Low self-esteem or lack of confidence;
- Adapting to new surroundings.
In order to meet its charitable purposes, Feniks offers two-fold services:
- Fast Track – paid – the individual sessions cost starts are now £35-45 depending on therapist, and couple counselling starts at £60
- Standard Track – donation based – for clients in a difficult situation our counsellors offer 10 sessions.
If you would like to refer a client for the voluntary counselling, please fill in the referral form. Please mind that depending on availability of the client, the waiting list might be 1-3 months long.