Volunteer with us!
Feniks for many years functioned only thanks to the dedication of its volunteers. These days it also relies on their work and the dedication to Feniks’s mission. As a charitable organisation, we are run by the Board of Directors, who volunteer their time and expertise to serve the community. All our projects and services are run by volunteers, this includes counselling, group work, Conversation Cafés, Active 50+ and administration. Please call or email us if you would like to join our diverse team!
We also welcome applications from international students interested in doing Erasmus internships with us.
Our current volunteering opportunities:
- Leith Conversation Cafes – online session host – role description
- Online meetings interpreter (English and Polish language required) – role description in Polish
- Marketing and Social Media Support – role description
Other volunteering roles:
- Board Member – role description
- Admin Support – role description
- Photographer – role description
- Web Support – role description
Apart from volunteering roles described above, we welcome everyone who wishes to commit their time and energy and to share their skills to help our organization to grow and flourish. There is always plenty to be done so you will not get bored. Volunteering with Feniks is an opportunity to find something interesting for yourself to do, to learn new skills and to gain knowledge about social services as well as to build new friendships with other volunteers.
If you wish to find out more or meet for a chat about volunteering with Feniks please write to Gosia, our volunteer coordinator on email@example.com.